Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 17 February 2009

I'm leaving,I'm leaving
Do me a favor don't even think of me now

They stand to fight for nothing
And show how stupid we've become
The red poison of your lips
The red poison of your lies
Is where I kissed the blood from
Just at the corner of your mouth
Just to say we're sorry
For the black eyes and bleeding lips
When it's hard to forget
How many lies we told,

Sing it out,
Sing it out for all of us
When in my hand our blood recovered
When for our faith we're undeserved
When my heart breaks and spills
Left to the sight of the sky
In your arms I'm defined
Kiss and Make Up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

te re curtiste con este post (A) JJAJAJA love you ♥

amo ese tema T_T


AAA PUSISTE JADED, JUSTO AYER ESTABAN PASANDO EL TEMA POR MUCH MUSIC Y ME ACORDE DE VOS!!!

Antonella said...

y si.. el destino nuestro nos mantiene separadas amiga. pero de todos modos nos mantenemos siempre en contacto! a ver cuando nos vemos so, love u sweetheart

Wanda said...

Voy a ver si ahora escucho un poco mas a fondo esa banda, a ver que onda xD
Saludos Sonia :)

VIP: Vampire In Progress