Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 21 March 2009

Poison.-

Your cruel deep eyes
Your blood, like ice
One look could kill
My pain, your thrill

I want to love you but I better not touch (Don't touch)
I want to hold you but my senses tell me to stop
I want to kiss you but I want it too much (Too much)
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison
You're poison running through my veins
You're poison, I don't want to break these chains

Your mouth, so hot
Your web, I'm caught
Your skin, so wet
Black lace on sweat

I hear you calling and it's needles and pins (And pins)
I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name
Don't want to touch you but you're under my skin (Deep in)
I want to kiss you but your lips are venomous poison
You're poison running through my veins
You're poison, I don't wanna break these chains
Poison

Poison, oh no
Runnin' deep inside my veins,

Burnin' deep inside my veins

It's poison
I don't wanna break these chains

Alice Cooper.-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

estoy re colgada y me hiciste acordar que tengo que bajar un tema que se llama don't drink poison
gracias sonia (?

si llamas a sprayette ahora, te llevas un edward de regalo junto a tu frasco de pastillitas AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJJA

Seventh Son Of The Seventh Son said...

yo te pase una cancion de este y vos "ai nono,no me gusta tu musica" y ahora te las pasa un amiguito(picarona:P) y te re gusta,q casualidad:P

Anto said...

ahora con eso de poison me acorde de Bret Michaels de "Rock of ove" que decia todo el tiempo AAAAIIIILAAIIIIIIIKKIT! (I LIKE IT) y vivia excitado.

VIP: Vampire In Progress